Time to Leave the Office, and Transfer for the Last Time

Saturday
December 14, 2013

Hey Family and Friends,

So this past week was awesome. We finished off all of our conferences with the mission, so it was cool to see everybody there and say goodbye, too, I guess. But they were all great and I loved every single one. It was awesome to be able to watch the movie, Ephraim's Rescue, like 3 times. I loved it. I feel like I am a lot like Ephraim in the movie. You'll have to watch and see why. But it was awesome. I got to share my testimony at the last meeting. It was awesome, I could feel the spirit so strongly. Was great. The end of the week was normal.

This is going to be my last transfer and it will be weird. But, I am going to be studying the attributos de Cristo. I am going to try my hardest to become as Chrsitlike as I can during the next couple weeks. Not much time left. I am on the last straightaway, want to give it my all. Lay it all down on the line.

Love you all and miss you all. sorry the letter is so short...there is just not much else to write. 

Love you all

nos vemos. 

--
Elder Welling
MisiĆ³n Cali Colombia

No comments:

Post a Comment