Lots of Traveling, Training and Eating a Giant Ant!

Saturday
November 23, 2013

Hey Family and Friends, 

Elder Welling here. It has been a really long week...like super long...and I ate a Giant Ant...see my video :) 

So on Monday I was in Ipiales and that was great. I got to see a lot of my converts and everything, they are doing good. But some stopped coming to church...the Garetta Family...so i went and talked to them and they were shocked to see me. It was hilairous, but awesome to see them. SO then we had a super awesome lesson and everything,. They promised to me that they would go to church. We'll see what happens. I need to see if they went. 
But then on Tuesday morning we went on a bus to Pasto and that was great.....:( But we got there at about 7am and then had the training at 9 for the missionaries. It went pretty well and everything. Soo that was fun. We finished at about 11 and then got to do some division with some other missionaries. They went well, and then we got on a bus to Cali at about 6..... haha. We got into Cali at about 3am in the morning and took a taxi to the house. 
We slept for two hours, and then woke up at 6 to go to Tuluá....that was a trip. So that day we had 3 training sessions, they all went well and then the next day...Thursday we had 3 more...they all went well. But the best was the last one...was really good. 
Then the past couple days have been good and normal I guess. In the office and getting some stuff ready for what will come in the next couple of weeks. Another senior couple came yesterday. I haven't met them yet, but hope too. Should be fun. But I am doing good here, family and friends. I love and miss you all.

Hope you are all doing ok.

--
Elder Welling

Misión Cali Colombia

No comments:

Post a Comment