Many Farewells This Week


Elder Welling saying farewell to the married missionaries, including the Torgensons.



Farewell dinner for missionaries going home including the Torgersons.
Saturday
July 20, 2013

errrrrbody, whats good.

So, I will start with the week. It was really long, but it has been good. So this week
Elder Menendez did a whole bunch of divisions with the district leaders. It was really long, but good. I found out that the elders have a lot to work on, but we are getting better as a mission every day.  I hope that I can help them out. I had to sleep on the floor with a sheet 2 of the 3 nights, because there was not another bed. haha. So that was interesting, but it actually wasn't too bad. It helped out my back a little, haha But don't worry Mom, my back doesn't hurt, haha.
Elder Welling's beloved Buenaventura Branch bidding farewell to Jose and Maryam's Family.
So we had plans to go to BV yesterday, but there was  a strike so we ended up not going. I was kinda sad, but it is all good now. So we will be going out to Buenaventura some other time. Sadly I won't be able to see Jose and Maryam anytime soon, though..:( 
 
But this past Friday we had to get up at 3 in the morning to go to the airport to drop off 2 sister missionaries to go to their house, because they finished the missions. And then the married elders, and sisters - that was sad to see Elder and Sister Torgerson go home. They were so awesome to me, and are just great people!
Farewell dinner for missionaries going home, including the Torgersons.
Elder Welling fell asleep at the airport. 3am wake up doesn't agree with any of them.
Elder Welling's comp, Elder Menendez fell asleep at the airport, too.
So, the office is still really great and fun. I am having a fun time with all of the the other missionaries. We all get along really well and work hard, so that is awesome. I think we are going to have another missionary come in sometime soon, so that will be 7 in the office. I think it'll be a lot of fun. But overall I am doing really good here, not  too much is new. And not too sure what were are going to do this coming week yet. I think we might change the plan and  have a lot of divisiones with the ZL,s but I am not sure yet. But ya, love you all and miss you a ton.

ps: my comp sleeping in the pic here. haha. But 5 min later I was sleeping. as you can see in the blog of the Hermana Prince.  
--
Elder Tyler Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment