August Mission Leadership Counsel Time

Elder Welling and the Mission Leadership Counsel
Saturday
August 10, 2013

Hello Everyone,
 
So this past week was cool. We had a baptism and it turned out great....Sadly I didn't get a picture of it. But next time I will. But overall things are good. This week not too much happened. We are just getting ready to have the baptisms today. We will have 2 more. 
 
But we have been really busy this week getting ready for the Cambios and also for the Consejo of the Zone Leaders this week. Then after that we have the zone conferences starting this next week, too. First we'll be going to the city of Popayan next Saturday. So I won't know if I'll have time to write you all. aah.. 
 
Elder Welling loves his missionary friends!
 
 
But yeah, like I always say, it's all good! Today during Pday we played basketball and yeah, ate McDonalds too. So that was cool! But can't say too much more. Things are going well here in the mission, and I am just going to keep on keeping on! hah 
 
Love you all and miss you! If you have any questions. pregĂșntame. 

Elder WellingMission Cali Colombia
Elder Welling with more missionary friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment