Great Times Here in Ipiales...Cali Next Week!



Elder Welling with his companion, Elder Calle, and President Prince in Ipiales
Monday
January 28, 2013                                     

Hey what's up Family and Friends, 
Grilled chicken in Ipiales-looks good!

I'm here in the internet cafe after a day of playing football (soccer). It was solid, we won and had a couple of goals. But overall this week was good. We taught a lot of lessons. We found 2 kids that really want to join the church and love it, so that is really special.

On Thursday we had interviews with Pres Prince, which was awesome. He, and Sister Prince came down here to Ipiales-they travel to all the areas. He started with me, because I am the Zone Leader. So we talked for about 15 min, about Buenaventura, about Ipiales and about how the states (the work here) of Ipiales are out of this world. The zone has really picked up and become the best in the mission. We will see if we can keep it up through February. But things are going really well. It was great talking to him and everything. Always gets me pumped up to go out and work some more. SO this are great. We also talked a little about the 49ers...lol but that's off the subject.                                                           

BTW I am soooooo excited for that Super Bowl day and when they play. I am going to wear my 49 socks I have, lol!! They must winnnn!!!!

Anyways. things are great. The things I do as ZL are watch over the other missionaries, give them advice, make sure they are doing the right things and working in the right way, give them council and make sure they are staying obedient. SO that is basically it. And I have to check all of the dates I send them. write Pres Prince, and do a bunch of other stuff.                                                                    

In about a week and a half I'll be traveling back up to Cali to the mission home for a Zone Leader trainingwhich should be sooooo sick. Also, got to talk with another gringo missionary here, Elder Lamore, and got to know him pretty wellwhich was dope. But that's about it for me this week.

Love you all and miss you...

Quien lo tiene mejor que nosotros..(Who does it better than us???).......NOBODYYYYYYY   (49er saying). 

-- 
Elder Tyler Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment