Food Poisoning Again...But It's All Good!!


Elder Welling Loves Cooking in Ipiales

                                         


Elder Welling's Colombian Cooking
Monday
February 4, 2013
Hey Family and Friends,

What a crappy Week. Starting with the fact that the 49ers lost....No, but this week was difficult. Actually, it was really good up to Friday. We were teaching a ton of lessons and helping a lot of people. Things were going great.

We had a lesson Friday night with la familia Garreta. They are doing great. a family of a mom and dad, and 3 kids. They are coming along great, but sadly gave me some dulce de calabaza type thingy. And....I got sick.....really sick!! I was out of commission on Sat and almost Sunday. I was throwing up and everything. It was not a good time.

But at the same time it was great, because on Saturday some of the elders in my zone had baptisms. The famaily Garreta went to the baptisms--so that was really cool.

I've been getting along better with my companion, and things have been going good He was having a hard time being a little passive aggressive, but he's doing better this week. We need to find a lot of people this next week which will be difficult, because the zone is going to have a noche blanco where we will hopefully see about 16 baptisms. 6 hopefully will be from our zone. Hopefully we can help these people come closer to Christ.
                                                                   
But overall. Things are good. Today we had Mexcian food, and it was delicious! I loved it and ate 6 tacos....I think my stomach is better now.

Overall this week was good. The next week will be extremely busy. Tomorrow we Zone leaders are going to Pasto for the night, then the next day we are going to go to Cali. Then Thursday we will have the Zone Leader conference at the mission home. Then I'll come back to my city, Ipiales on Friday.....

AHHHH A lot to do with NO time. haha.. But that's it for me.

Love you all family and friends. Hope all things go well this week for you, and maybe now my Jazz can win. Que les vaya bein.

--
Elder Tyler Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment