Solid, But Slower Week in Ipiales

Monday
February 25, 2013


Hey Family and Friends,
How are you all doing? I am doing great, because the Zone Ipiales turned out to be the best Zone in the Mish!!! muhahaha.

But here everything is good. I had another baptism this past week with my comp, Elder Calle. so we are doing good. But also, last night we received our changes/transfers. I am staying here in Ipiales and Elder Calle is heading back to Cali. My new companion will be Elder Rivadeneira. He is cool, I know him. He came to Colombia with me/arrived when I did, and he plays the violin super good. So, should be awesome. He is from Ecuador.

So, not much happened this week, because we had to do a ton of errands and interviews for baptism and many things. But it was a great week overall. Today we had to do a lot of errands for an investigator to get married on the 8th. Hopefully she can get married by then and baptized on the 9th. We will see. haha. The marriages are always tricky here.

I don't see why they can't update their files and transfer to computers here. Is it really that hard?...everything is by paper.....lol But all good.

Umm, idk what to say much, sorry this letter is bad. haha. Just know I love you all and miss you all...



Here is the picture of our baptism. 
--
Elder Tyler Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment