Amazing General Conference Week!!

Monday
April 8, 2013
                                                               

Hey Family and Friends, this week was interesting, but overall solid.
The week was cut short because of conference but that is ok because
the confernce was amazinggggg!!! I loved it. My two favorite talks
were by Pres. Uchtdorf about the Light and Darkness, and of course the talk
by Elder Holland about the Faith, was incredible, and Elder Bednar
about being chaste. I loved it. All ofthe talks were inspiring and i cant 
believe that i only have 1 more conference to watch on my mission. 
 
The Mission I am loving every minute of it. We got our change this morning,
I am staying here in Ipiales with my comp. But the rest of the zone has at
least one missionary leaving his area. NUTSSSSS and we have 4 fresh
missionaries coming with two gringos. hah Should be good. We are going
to do all we can here so that the missionaries can get off on the right
start, and have the vision right away of BIG Powerful missionary work.
 
Should be a good time in the mission. I'm making some great friends
here, and it has been a really good time in my life. I didn't think I'd
change this much. I have grown a true love for the Savior.
Everything He did was just amazing. And like in one of the talks, I
want to get to know Him and God better. I will do all I can to do that,
and be as obiedient as I can. And also, the mission has changed my life,
because I can't spell in English, kinda sucks., haha! Love you all and
miss you! Sorry this letter is short, but it's all I got. CHAO.


-- 
Elder Tyler Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment