It's My Birthday in Ipiales Today!!!

Monday
April 1, 2013            
Elder Welling and his companion at the Cathedral La Lajas in Ipiales on Elder Welling's Birthday.
              

WHat a week filled with more miracles. Start on Monday. We went out
after writing and had a good night. Visitied some people and that was
cool. Then on Tuesday Martin and Carmen got married. That was
awesome. They got married, and then baptized on Saturday. All of their
family have been baptized now. Expect one son. We will see what
happens with that. SO that was super special. Then later in the week
we had an amazing lesson with a girl named Yadira. She has two kids
and she and her daughter got baptized. The lesson with her was awesome
and really spiritual. SHe decided to get baptized and even when
entering the water she was super scared...not sure if it was because
she was going to be a member, or if it was because the water was
freezing...haha. SO that was cool. Also, her mom got baptized and her
child. Was really an awesome night. Overall my companion and I finished
with 5 baptisms that night. Was a really special night and the zone
overall this month did great. With a total of 34 baptisms. I don't think that
has happened here in a long time.....haha 5.7 overall.
 
                                     
Elder Welling's special baptism day in Ipiales
 
It was special and amazing filled with lessons. ALso, today President and the
Hermana Prince called me and sang Happy Birthday to me. That was super cool.
Also, Elder David A. Bednar is coming to the mission in April
28...WHATTTTT SOOO SICK!! Thanks Grandma for telling Pres. Uchtdorf to send an
apostle to us, haha. That is awesome he is coming, and I am so excited and
nervous for it, haha. Ipiales finished as the best zone this month
again. Hopefully we can keep it up and do well in April. But
yeah, that is about it for me, family and friends. I will send the picture. Hope
you are all doing well and know that I love and miss you all. Oh, BTW I
set the goal about 5 minutes ago that I am going to learn German,
Itialian, Portugese, and Francese. A total of 6 languages...I'll do it,
haha! It's because we just talked to a guy from Germany who is traveling
the country, haha!! Love you all.

-- 
Elder Tyler Welling

Ps. The fotos. La Lajas y tambien ellos son las personas que se bautizaron.
 
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment